Saturday, August 15, 2009

Super Cali Fragi Listic


Expialidocious.
Pic.

Sweet. Mercy. Me.

Thanks to a swift assist from Lady Day, I was refreshed on this video. A couple months ago, I ran into this video on yooouuutuuube (yes that's spelled correctly) and was in an actual trance. Trance music. Trance.



For the love of Jimi Hendrix, funk and the psychedelic movement please click here. Yooouuutuuube. Because I've dabbled in music production in the past myself, I respect the craft that much more. Especially chopping and crafting samples. "Alice" here consists of 90% samples from the movie Alice in Wonderland. That's quite and undertaking in itself, but the final product came out smoother than a foot post-ped egg.

But that's not even where my excitement kicked in. It was when I clicked through to some of his other videos and ran across this gem right here.



This right here. This right here. (c) Katt Williams. I'm a huge fan of musicals. I was raised on them and Annie is one of my favorite movies. I'm absolutely not kidding. I caught Mary Poppins on tv earlier this year and sat up and watched it in it's entirety. I'm 23, so you have to know that it did it for me. The production here is phenomenal. I strongly suggest you download it. It's free.

Expialidocious ← DOWNLOAD.

No really, it's free. Pogo, the artist, offers it up himself, with a slew of his other works, including, but not limited to, songs made from The Sword and The Stone and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I suggest you download his catalogue because even his completely original work is well worth the download. As you know I boogie with the Foreign Exchange, so this was a natural progression.

You can find his catalogue here. You can stream from his myspace here. You can subscribe to his youtube videos here. I honestly hope he offers his music for sale so I can donate some money to the arts.

You can download it from the link provided above or grab a conveniently zipped file with all of his work by clicking the picture below. Cracker Jacks always had such great prizes. Click for gold.

crackerjack
Funny pic, but the real cracker jacks picture can be found here.

No comments: