Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Living Of The World Had The Malicious Overwhelmed

Malice in Mass Appeal - April 2006

Mary Mary ft Malice (of the Clipse) - God in Me (Remix)


Its the God in me, I couldn't keep it to myself
When I was on top, I squandered the King's wealth
So many chicks, so many notches in my belt
Living of the world had the Malicious overwhelmed
How could I ever forget who's at the helm?
But now I'm a soldier, boy, I've got to tell 'em.
With the God flow, I raise the dead
What I give is food for thought, we're breaking bread
The time is now to believe, shake a leg
He loved us all like a son, now make your bed
See I was wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked
Without the Lord how could i make it?
1. I can't say I didn't see this coming.
2. My stee-lo.
3. New age preachers are as follows. Malice of the Clipse. Blu. Andre 3000.**
4. Stand by for proof on #3.

All credit to H.E.R.

**Not in the MC Hammer, Pastor/Murda Ma$e way.

No comments: