Monday, August 3, 2009

Pardon The Interruption

...but can I mention some shoes?

Vans Vault x Taka Hayashi No Quarter LX

Proper has come through for me without fail since 06'. Good customer service. Lightning fast shipping. Top tier collaborations. Quality inventory.

I try not to post too many sneakers here and stick to interesting "in real life" happenings, my/our musings on life and other miscellaneous content I/we find thought provoking, but "yoski woahski." (c) 3000. I'll take the brown and khaki hi tops for 500, Alex. The No Quarter LX makes me reminisce of the glory days of 6' Timbs and Polo Ranger boots...with added 09' style points. Coming up in my household, you weren't getting more than a pair of casual shoes and basketball shoes, as necessary, which probably led me to my present ownership tally now that I have a marginal amount of disposable personal income. Even so, my consumption rate has slowed significantly since joining "the real world." My entire lifestyle is somewhere between sneakers and dress shoes so my bank account will have to empathize. Or force-quit. Whichever comes first. Plus, ordering from SoCal is a fitting way to prep for a weekend mini-vacation to the left coast. The thing about style is that everyone has their own. So if you don't swing this way (||), pay me no mind. Regardless, I'm amped, suited and booted.

No comments: