Monday, May 4, 2009

Sharing is Caring

Some videos are so good that I wish I had a voice to the masses to force them to pay close attention. Without further ado.


Foreign Exchange - Take Off The Blues/Valediction
Buy

The Foreign Exchange feat. Darien Brockington - "Take Off The Blues" from The Foreign Exchange on Vimeo.

via The Smoking Section

Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
Learn
Vinyl (Warning shipping is 27.99)
Hype

Via Herfection

Dom Kennedy/Pac Div/Carter x The Hundreds - Everybody Knows Us
Dom Kennedy - FSDS (Disclaimer, I haven't run it yet, but I have a feeling I'll like it.)
25th Hour (Same Disclaimer)
Learn

Via The Hundreds

Blu - Blu Collar Workers
Just because I stan this guy.


And lastly some wisdom for the youth, albeit misguided.

Malice Video Blog 1 from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.


Via Play Cloths

No comments: