Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The sky is falling, ain't no need to panic



I met a gypsy and she hipped me to some life game
To stimulate, then activate the left and right brain
Said baby boy you're only funky as your last cut
You focus on the past your ass'll be a has but
Thats one to live by
Or either that one to die to
I try to just throw it at you
Determine your own adventure

Andre,
Got to a station, here's my destination
She got off the bus,
The conversation lingered in my head for hours...





Ten times out of nine, now if I'm lying fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing,
Together dream bout that crib with the goodyear swing
On the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever-ever, forever-ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And know this that the day by day ruler can't be too wrong

Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
Become a magician to abacadabra off the sadder
Thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Askin what happened to the feelin that her and me had,
I pray so much about it need some knee pads
It happened for a reason, one can't be mad
So know, just know, that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation





I love who you are I love who ya ain't you're so Ann Frank
Let's hit the attic to hide out for bout two weeks

No comments: