Sunday, May 11, 2008

All I do

Citations for my last post. Here goes. In order of appearance.

Blockquotes - http://the-thirteenth-floor.blogspot.com
Title of this post - Stevie Wonder - All I Do
Title for last post - Kanye West - Bittersweet Poetry

Common - Faithful
Common - The Light
Little Brother - Whatever You Say
Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love
The Dream - Shorty is a Ten
J Holiday/Trey Songz - Bed (Remix)
Will Smith - Chasing Forever
Raphael Saadiq/D' Angelo - You Should Be Here
Soulja Boy - Soulja Girl
Lauryn Hill/D' Angelo - Nothing Even Matters
Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Pharell and the Yessirs/Snoop Dogg/Charlie Wilson- That Girl
Pharell/Jay-Z - Frontin'
Pharell/Kanye West - Number One
Mariah Carey - Fourth of July
Lupe Fiasco - Paris/Tokyo
Lupe Fiasco - Go Baby
Blu and Exile - First Things First
Bobby Caldwell - My Flame
T-Pain - Time Machine
Mariah Carey/Freeway/Jay-Z - You Got Me
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Outkast/Big Rube - 13th Floor ( Growing Old)
Andre 3000 - Pink and Blue
Common - So Far To Go (Original)
D' Angelo - You're My Lady
Bobby Valentino - Gangster Love
Sam Cooke - Change Is Gonna Come
James Morrison - You Give Me Something
Aaliyah - One In A Million
Lupe Fiasco - Much More
Ginuwine - I'll Do Anything
Lupe Fiasco - Glory
UGK/Outkast - International Players' Anthem
Chris Brown - You
Etta James - Damn Your Eyes
Juelz Santana/The Diplomats - Who Am I?
Camron/Tiffany - Daydreaming
R. Kelly - Just Like That
Little Brother - When Everything is New

Now that's some bittersweet poetry.

No comments: