Friday, February 29, 2008

You feeling froggy? Well leap

Chalk up an extra day for Black History Month. Only thing I learned about black history this year is Aaron McGruder is a comedic genius. Don't get mad, just peep the social commentary.

So I woke up this morning and said. "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Sometimes I say it out loud. I didn't today. But I thought it. I woke up in the morning, rolled over and thanked God, used the facilities and washed my hands...and get back to the training. Not quite Wayne, but hey, "I'm a corporate thug, I run with a player circle."

Motivation for the day...




So I quit AIM and Facebook for lent. I was then told by the First Lady that, "It's like you don't exist." We both laughed. Nothing's funny, but we laughed anyway. I find that to be a tad interesting. In that spare time away from the internet community I've decided to be more productive in the facet of "furthering my life" and whatnot. You can e-mail me, hit me through my blog, or call me. I'm pretty accessible...if you have access. That got me to thinking that people are doing way too much on the internet and should really take an interest in getting to know people in real life. Or through their blogs...Anyway, that's it for now. LETSGETIT.

No comments: