Thursday, February 28, 2008

Im me so who you? Your not me

LETSGETIT(2-28-2008)
Whats Jumping Jack I'm logging in for the first time ever. I don't think you guys really understand the significance of this post so I will explain something to you. Me, I am not really into the whole internet thing unless I am downloading music, reading the news, or trying to expand my knowledge. I have never had a facebook or a myspace and don't really ever plan on it. So this is a big step for me you feel me. Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I'm a student at the University of Houston you know I'm getting my school boy on. Unfortunately I did not really get serious about school til this past year. Oh well better late than never. I am a Finance and Economics major. What will I do when I graduate? I don't know. I am a firm believer that everything will work out in life as long as you do the right thing. I am a realist. I was recently introduced to the four noble truths and the noble eightfold path and have been loving life ever since. I have no aspirations of working for a corporation. No sir not me. I believe that there are many paths in life that end at success and there are twice as many paths that end in failure. I know the probability of success reduces drastically as soon as you decide to take an alternate route, but imagine the world if everyone followed that main path. Most people are risk averse when it comes to their life, just complacent to be "in the box", me I cant do it. I mean i can do it but I wont do it. Why do something for the rest of your life if you are not going to be happy? Just for money, or to satisfy someone else? Your life is your own so why live it to make someone else happy? I want to be successful and will but it will just take more work than the average person. I don't mind I enjoy working. I'm not really afraid of failure because you only fail when you stop trying and I will not quit until i achieve my goal. So like the title of the blog I take no days off, until I achieve success.

Quote of the day.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"
Samuel Johnson

Thanks for the quote Big Bro

No comments: