Friday, April 18, 2008

I know what you like




It's hard to beat the original tetris...(see above)...which I haven't done yet, but probably will by the end of the weekend. I would still kill you at tresling.

For Barry
- Ask and ye shall recieve.

Because it's my perogative. I don't boogie with Terry Kennedy or that other guy, but Curren$y is a factor. I'd even go as far as a Get Ya Groove On Boy.
Fresh




Gnarles Barkley - elpuoC ddO ehT
Maurice Richards - Bigger Than the Mayor
Shante Franklin - Higher Than 30,000 Feet <-- Personal Favorite
Shante Franklin - Life at 30,000 Feet
Jay Jenkins - The Mixtape Monster
Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
Pete Rock - Soul Brother Number One
Day 26 - Day 26 ( I refuse to dl this, but I heard it's good.)




Somewhere in between my AceBoogie and Smiley. I'd still murder you on a track.


No comments: