Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In Due Time



Just Keep your faith in me
Don't act impatiently
You'll get where you need to be
In due time
Even when things go slow
Hold on and don't let go
I'll give you what I owe
In due time

Struggle is a part of my day
Many obstacles have been placed in my way
I know the only reason that I make it through
Is because I never stop believing in you
Some people wonder why we're here in the first place
They can't believe cause they aint never seen your face
But even when you pray, the next day you gotta try
Can't wait for nobody to come down out the sky
You've got to realize that the world's a test
You can only do the best and let Him do the rest
You've got your life, you've got your health
So quit procrastinating and push it yourself
You've got to realize that the world's a test
You can only do your best and let Him do the rest
You've got your life, you've got your health
So quit procrastinating...

1 comment:

William G. Cash said...

Man, I don't know how it can get any better than Dre, BigBoi, and Cee-Lo on the same track!!! Plus, the cameo from Erykah Badu!!!! MAAAAN, that's a classic!

This the kind of music make me proud to be from the South man, for real!